Woke up with migraine, heart still in my stomach from all the News which clearly points to a genocide in the making, largely cheered on by major global powers and their news outlets.
Opened tab on my browser and Microsoft Edge front page—which aggregates news from across the web—is carouseling through the following headlines:
- Man DIYs concrete pathway that looks like old cobblestone.
- Why mortgage rates are still heading down despite rising bond yields
- It's Pumpkin Season in Miami!
- Hybrid Workers Spend an Average $51 a day when they go into office
- Gen Z buys a $200 plot of land in the middle of a desert: a grounding human experience
- How soon can I refinance my mortgage?
- I Went to a Dinner Party Full of Strangers. It taught me that the secret to avoiding loneliness isn't...
- So What's the most attractive accent according to Americans?
What fresh dystopia is this?